Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Belt Or An Offering


I laid the old leather belt on the night stand on his side of the bed. Then I went into the bathroom, I was
curious at how he would react to it, and how long it would sit there before he saw it.

I heard the bedroom door close, and the bed rustled as if someone sat down on it. Glancing through the
crack in the door I watch and waited.

I heard him humming while he undressed. I watched as he rolled his shirt into a ball and tossed it across
the room into the basket. He laid back and wiggled out of his pants. His body shone with glitter from
work. He laid there for a minute with his eyes closed, then he fumbled with his watch. Just as he went to
lay it on the table when he saw it. He sat up and looked at it then he looked around the room. He
couldn't see me, but I saw him look at it again. He picked it up and ran his hand the full length of the 36
inch belt. He lifted it to his face and smelled it.

I grew hard as watched him. Leather was a real turn on for me but I wasn't sure how my boi would react
to it. Punishment or play, either way I didn't want to scare him.

He looked around the room again, and then he doubled the belt and flip it over his shoulder across his
back. The soft whack echoed in the room. He stopped and listened. I stayed where I was and watched.

He shifted a little and brought the belt around his side so that it wrapped around his ass.

The way he was standing, I could see the strain of his cock against his thong. Again, the belt wrapped
around the firm ass. He tightened, the muscle and the dimples that I loved so much showed. I couldn't
take it anymore. I came out of my hiding place.

My Boi spun around and looked wide eyed at me.

"Do you want to play?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and dropped to his knees. he held the belt out to me, an offering.

"Yes, Master," he said with his head bowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment