Monday, September 2, 2013

OH, OH, OH


WL Christmas Challenge,

When I heard the banging on the door I wondered who the hell it was at this time of night. I open the door only to find Mrs. Drummond, the head of the home owner association standing on my steps. I also saw half the neighborhood standing on the sidewalk.

"I have no idea what you and your ‘friend’ think you are doing, but you cannot have that kind of thing on your roof. We do have standards," she told me.

"Cody, do you have any idea what Mrs. Drummond is talking about?"

Cody looked at me and then I saw the blush creep up into his face. I just looked at him and walked outside. What I saw even made me blush. "I'll take care of it right away," I told her, going back into the house.

When I unplugged the lights I heard an ‘awwwww’ come from the crowd. I shut the door and turn to find my Boi sneaking off toward the bedroom.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked him.

He just shrugged his shoulders at me. "You said I could decorate," he said, giving me one of his innocent looks.


I grabbed him by the arm and pinned him to my side and gave him a swat. "I said you could put lights on the roof, not have Santa pissing off the roof and drinking a bottle of Gin. Nor did I say Mrs. Clause could be in a g-string doing a pole dance off the old antenna on the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment